back to top

Woman Mistook Superglue for Eyedrops – Fact

image Woman Mistook Superglue for Eyedrops – Fact

Detail

A girl named Imgard Holm from Glendale, Arizona, once mistakenly used super glue instead of eye drops. According to her, both bottles looked identical to her. When she insert it in her eye the super glue provoked a burning sensation in her eye. But it was too late to wash it off.

Holm immediately go to the emergency room where the doctors treat her and successfully removed the hardened glue layer.

Gay3ty © 2013
Powered by: Virtuenetz.com